Compliance with current regulations on personal data is guaranteed, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, (RGPD), in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and in the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you purchase something from our store or hire our services, as part of the buying and selling process, you must provide us with personal information such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number or payment information. In some cases, specific information may be required to process an order or its delivery. You may also, optionally, provide more information to personalize an order.
When you browse this site you don’t need to share any personal data. You will only be requested to provide any info when:
· You hire our services or purchase something from our store
· By contacting us through the contact form or by sending an email
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your payment data, place an order, arrange for a delivery or hire us for a service, we imply that you give us consent to collect the information and use it for that specific reason only.
USE OF DATA
In order to offer you our services, it is necessary that you provide us with certain information. The purpose of the treatment of the data collected includes the provision of products or services, the management of the commercial relationship, processing of user registrations, attention to requests and queries made by users, as well as the operations, procedures and technical procedures carried out, in an automated or non-automated way, that make it possible to send, collect, store, modify, transfer and other actions related to the provision of the service.
We will only ask you for the data that is strictly necessary to carry out commercial and administrative procedures, always with prior consent, or to be able to respond to the queries made, committing to treat them in a lawful and transparent manner and not to transfer them to third parties. We do not send you unsolicited emails.
SECURITY OF DATA
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your personal information and ensure that such data is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by such providers.
This is the list of third-party service providers we use:
· Hosting: Hostinger. This hosting has an SSL certificate to keep your data safe
· eCommerce platform: Prestashop. This online e-commerce platform allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Prestashop’s data storage, databases and the general Prestashop application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall
· Payment services: Paypal, Prestashop Checkout
· Analytic services: Statcounter
The legal bases for the processing of your data is consent.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are a parent or guardian and your children has provided us with personal data, you can contact us to remove that information.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent, with the following exceptions: We may share your personal information with providers who are performing services for the business necessary to complete the transaction (for example, to payment services or shippers), and if required to do so by law.
Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of this site, information that is stored in your web browser.
You can consult all the information related to the Policy of collection, purpose and treatment of cookies here.
RETENTION OF DATA
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Please take in mind that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
You are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you provide to the site. It is important that they are correct and that you keep them updated or communicate any changes to them.
In the event that all the required data is not provided, I cannot guarantee the correct provision of the services or the information requested.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Social denomination: Cristina Ortega
Tradename: Cris Ortega
Postal address: Cofradía del Carmen 7, 47620 Villanubla-Valladolid (España)